What We Offer
Spex Telecom Services offers many solutions designed to meet each client’s needs. We will advise you on the most cost-effective telecom service options whether they are traditional telecom services or the more advanced technologies such as implementing SD-WAN, Hosted PBX, Ethernet Fiber, Ethernet over Copper, MPLS, Office 365, and many more services. We have partners experienced in Cloud Computing and Data Centers which allows us to support the growth of our clients that are transitioning from premise-based technology to Cloud-based technology.
Services and Solutions
Data and Internet Services
- Coax Internet
- Ethernet Fiber
- Ethernet over Copper
- Wireless Internet Service
- POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service)
- Hosted PBX
Cloud Computing/Data Center
- Network Security
- Managed Services
Hosted/Cloud PBX takes traditional, on-premise PBX systems and creates a virtual system where voice calls are transmitted using data connectivity.
- A lower up-front implementation costs
- Lower overall support and maintenance costs
- The ability to route calls to any phone or device
- Supports distributed employees
- Easily scalable (it grows as your business grows)
- Supports a very high call capacity
- The ability to add numerous special features
- Easily integrates connects with other UCaaS tools
Data and Internet
Data Center and Cloud Computing
If you are looking to upgrade your entire network and need additional resources and capacity, Spex Telecom Services and our partners will work with you to provide the virtual and physical hardware needed and attach it to the precise tier of storage you require with the maximum cost-effectiveness.
Our partners have a high level of expertise to provide a comprehensive approach to disaster recovery and business continuity. In addition, we assist with other Application Services and Software as a Service.
Partner with SPEX Telecom Services